Monday, December 20, 2004

My Christmas list

I wasn't fired today. Thank goodness. They confuse me so.

Anyway, it was time to leave and I jogged over to McPherson Square since it was so cold.

I saw and heard alot of weird things on my ride home today. First, I saw a woman who had an enormous broach on her head. It was definitely a broach...not a scrunchie or things of that sort placed ever so delicately on her head. I wondered how it was attached to her head but I am too polite to ask such a thing.

Secondly, this lady next to me chatted up another and discussed Christmas gifts. She said her husband was a bit strange. He created a "WISH LIST" and asked for extravagant things like Plasma screens and tickets to Bowl games OH my! Regardless of what he wants, she said he is just going to get one pair of NIKEs. Regardless of what she says, I feel sorry for this man.

I always wanted a pony. Perhaps, if I were friends with this lady, she might get me a pair of Nikes too.

I am glad that I am home now.

No comments: