Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weirdos and other strange attractors

I recently read a New York Times article about how some people feel like they attract weirdos in their life. For example, one person felt like they had random crazy people just go up and talk to them.

I feel kind of the same way. Except, I feel like an unusually high number of people try to save my soul. I get approached by soul savers all the time.

There was a super creepy guy at the metro station today. He wore a suit and approached me from the side. I was ready to Tai Bo kick him until he said the magic words, "Are you familiar with the Lord....."

Oh God!

Dude, don't prostyleze at me. You almost got kicked cause I thought you looked like you were going to corner me or something.

I think that this is about the 20th time someone has tried to save my soul. I don't understand why? Do I look like I need saving? Do they sense I am a Republican?

No comments: