Friday, March 27, 2009

Duck almost got Pekinged

Well work was fun today. And I am researching job transfers.

I am definitely looking forward to this summer....one of my "Favorite" staff is leaving. I just want to send this person my regards and thanks for the memories.

Thanks for the following items:

1. Canceling my Thanksgiving plans a few years back. It cost about $250 to change my flights. You didn't even need me that day for the meeting!
2. "Teaching" me how to use a very basic formula in EXCEL.
3. the general lack of respect and rudeness
4. "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes"
5. canceling various types of training

Ok. Well, as I walked to Metro I saw a crazy ass mallard duck just stop in the middle of the street. It looked like it was being indecisive. I am not going to make that same error.

No comments: