Monday, August 23, 2010

Shut Up and Deal

I had to work with the Albatross today. I basically got a smackdown talk and was told that I was lucky to get any work out of him at all. It makes my skin crawl.

I am so fucking angry about it. I just have two more weeks and this person is out of my life. I just imagine wrapping my fingers around his neck and squeezing the life out of him. Then I would stab him with my fountain pen or sharpie. I also thought about setting his office on fire using purrell. Don't worry, I just read Mr. Peanut and wanting to kill the Albatross just makes me feel a little bit better.

"And I had done an hellish thing,
And it would work 'em woe:
For all averred, I had killed the bird
That made the breeze to blow.
Ah wretch! said they, the bird to slay
That made the breeze to blow!"


Thanks Coleridge!

OK now I feel better!

No comments: