Thursday, January 03, 2008

On being a misanthrope

I am really starting to dislike most of the human race. If I owned Montana like Ted Turner, I'd live out the rest of my life riding horses, fly fishing, and eating steak. I'd be happy never to see another living soul. Well, OK I wouldn't mind conversing with a few selected souls.

Anyways, I have come to the realization that I truly despise some people and that is OK. In fact, I told one odious person at work that "I don't like people." This person seemed surprised and didn't get the hint to leave my office. Wow!

I think I am turning into a curmudgeon. I have been expending so much effort toward my GRE efforts that I have little time for anything else. I hope to put 2007 behind and embark on a better life. Jeez, I sound like I need to go on Dr. Phil.

No comments: