Saturday, February 18, 2006

Miss Marple of the Airlines

Last week, my flight from Florida to DCA was anything but dull.

We kept getting delayed and delayed due to weird mechanical problems. Even the pilot announced over the intercom that we were "having a bad door day." Funny guy!

Anyway, the people in front of my were hilarious! I thought one of them died! Really!

About 45 minutes before we landed, the people in front of my pushed up over their aisle seat guy. They were really rude. Somehow the men just fell back asleep! OK so 20 minutes later, the people didn't come back. I guess they got lost in the lavatory. Scary! But anyway, the flight attendant tried to wake up the aisle seat guy! He didn't budge....I leaned over the seat a bit to see if he was still breathing. I couldn't tell. So the flight attendant got another attendant and they start nudging the guy. I am thinking Oh great, the aisle dude is dead and the people formerly in front of me killed him and are hiding in the lavatory. I should tell the flight attendant.

Luckily the guy wakes up! I thought for sure he was dead!!! The people in front don't return to their seats. Very mysterious eh?

So much for me being Ms. Marple.

No comments: