Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Italian Stallion

I work with lots of male economists. Usually, I coexist peacefully with them. I don't bother them during March Madness and they don't bother me when I do my online shoe shopping. I don't talk Ugg to them and they don't bother me with any sports related chatter.

However, there is one male economist who I call the "Italian Stallion." He thinks he is God's Gift to Women. I heard him in the hall bragging about his "way with women" and how they "like foreign accents." Apparently, in college a another student asked him if he and his friend were Italian. He said yes to this poor co-ed and started speaking Serbian to his friend with a fake Italian accent. The "Italian Stallion" did not say whether the co-ed bought this or not.

I do not recommend this behavior as a mating/dating strategy. Based on what else I heard in the hall, I don't think anyone is going to be paying for stud service.

No comments: