Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yuppie panic attack

I went to Whole Foods in Annadale, VA to pick up overly coddled pony size streamed shrimp. And I found out that they closed! Oh the horror!

They moved to the new location in Old Town Alexandria. I looked at my spouse and whined, "Why oh why did they have to move" Yes, I had a Yuppie Panic Attack.

Apparently, Whole Foods up and left for posher pastures . I dread Old Town Alexandria due to the hellacious traffic, tight parking, and very evil parking structures.

The Old Town section of Alexandria already has a Trader Joes. Why must they have this Whole Foods too. Bloodthirsty Beaujolis swilling old towners !!! Damn them all to hell. I'll have to find another place to get overly coddled pony size steamed shrimp at a more convient location.

No comments: